We, Explorers is out!
You can find it on:
- YouTube Music
- Google Play Music (I’m afraid you’ll have to search it up, the store isn’t available in my country so I can’t link it)
…and many other online music stores (Tidal, Napster, Deezer, Amazon, etc.)
Through this album, I wanted to tell a story about the experiences in the past 2 years which shaped who I am, all without words. Every song started off with audio samples of the world around me, & I hope the music allows me to share those moments with you.
I want to thank all my friends who have been supporting me in this project, 2 years in the making.
Special credits go to:
- Jennifer, for the lovely album art
- Balvinder, for providing the night-time background audio in Above the Trees, Below the Lights
- Jun, for helping with the digital erhu arrangements in Our Eyes Met
- These amazing people for providing their voice recordings in Maybe We’ll Meet Again? (in order of appearance):
- Vin Ann
- Wei Yuan
- Tian Ern
- So many people (including those listed above) for giving their love & support, I wouldn’t be who I am today without you!
Thank YOU, dear reader, for being a part of this as well. I’ll keep you posted on what’s ahead for 50 Weeks, until then: